Welcome to my site.
I would like to introduce myself to you.
My name is Alex. I'm born in the late 50's and living with my wife in the south east of The Netherlands. After winning the so called "classic six" in a dutch call and win game, I started collecting whisky miniature bottles.
In the beginning I collected all kinds of whisky miniatures like, blends, bourbon's etc. After a while I decided to stop collecting these miniatures and concentrated only on Single Malts.
My collection contains now over 3000 miniatures from distilleries and independent bottlers. I have a particulair interest in Glen Grant miniatures.
Thanks for visiting my site. Please email me if you have any comment, suggestion's or question's.
New in my collection - update 07-10-2021
- Highland Park 20 years old Discovery Selection release no.1
- 6 new miniatures rom Malts of Scotland Aberlour - Ardmore - Knockdhu - Royal Brackla - rare cask Tomatin.
- 4 miniature's from Adelphi's Ardnamurchan.
- Aberfeldy 16 years old and 21 years old from a set of 3.
- Glengoyne 14 years old and a Speyside miniature from the M&S set of 4.
- Inchmoan and Loch Lomond different labels.
- 2 older 80's over 12 years Bowmore's.
- 3 Lindores miniatures - new make spirit - aqua vitae, and there first single malt miniature.
- Ben Nevis with different text on label.
- 4 new MoS mini's Glengoyne - rare cask Glen Keith - Miltonduff, comming up: dark side of Islay.
- 2 Balvenie Caribbean Cask with different label numbers, and a diffrent Double Wood.
- 3 Glenrothes 100ml - 1998/2010 - 2001/2012 - 2001/2013.
- The new set of 3 from Tamdhu - batch strenght - 12 years old - 15 years old.
- Comming up : set of Glen Moray with different labels, and the new label design from Ledaig.